March 21, 2013

NOTD: Sally Hansen Grey Area


I felt very sad on 17th when I came back to Fort McMurray from LA. That is a quite a distance I flew within a day, and the difference in the air frustrated me. It's like you feel the spring on your skin, then suddenly it's gone. That sadness. You can see snow and ice everywhere if you open your window, and the temperature outside is -4'c. Seems like warm enough for Fort McMurray, but there has been a Winter Storm Warning since yesterday. 

I may need to cheer up myself with light coloured nail tips, but first I need to admit the reality I am facing, that I live in the northern Alberta. So here is my choice. 

Sally Hansen Grey Area
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Greay Area. The name of the coluors seems like it has some connection with the city I live. 

This one has matte finish in purplish grey. Not a single finely-milled shimmer in the bottle, not even when you see it under the sun. I think plain matte dark colour would show more of its colour when it's without top coat. So here, I didn't bothered applying top coat. 



Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment