April 07, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze in Jingle Bells

It's been a while since my last NOTD update. I felt calm-down effect with Grey Area, and need some cheer up for coming spring. Yes, Sprrrrrrrrrrrring! Though I still can see snow and ice on the road, I feel a little warmer wind on my cheek. It is getting warmer, and spring will come soon. I hope.

China Glaze in Jingle Bells

This shimmery golden colour is probably a colour for every one.  I saw many swatches on fair, medium, and tan skin. It creates very clean and natural look, and doesn't bother with colour of skin. If you read my previous posts, you will know that I tent to buy warm, bold colours, because of the tone and colour of my skin. 
This colour have zero boldness which makes the product matches to whatever colour of shirt you wear, as well. Blue, red, green, orange... You name it, and they're good match. Recently I try some bright coloured shirts, since spring is coming. I guess I will keep this match-them-all nail tip for the (short) spring season so that I can wear nice spring colours for short spring. 


Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment