February 18, 2013

Revlon Colorbusrt Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, Berry Smoothie, and Cherry Tart,

Tuttil Frutti, Berry Smoothie, Cherry Tart
As I mentioned in the former post, I got three of them now. I feel little too late to get only-three of them, since they are quite a hit in the market, but I can get more of them sooner later ;)

My first purchase was Tutti Frutti. It looked like vibrant orange-red on someone, well someone in the picture on some blogs I read. I really like red-ish colour that makes my face look energetic and fresh! So I bought this one.

But see how this one shows its colour on me.

Tutti Frutti

Yes, it is vibrant orange colour, but not orange-red colour I was expecting. This was a disappointment to me, because I paid full price for un-desired colour. It did cheer me up when I feel blue and lonely, but I didn't use this one frequently.

There the 4.99 sale came to me, then I was possessed.


Tuttil Frutti, Berry Smoothie, Cherry Tart
Here is the outcome!
If I tested before my purchase of Tutti Frutti, I might know that the colour is too much of orange colour for me.


Berry Smoothie
Berry Smoothie is a lovely medium pinkish shade with a hint of berry colour. Pink and berry shades tend to be none of my favourite colour, but this is certainly amazing colour that really suits my warm-toned skin. I am sure this will be my MLBB colour on-the-go.


Cherry Tart
This is another lovely shade! I love this pinkish red colour on me, and it's very wearable colour for almost everyone. When I read some review, many said that it is wearable colour for people with pink undertone. This is also wearable for me, one with yellow undertone, too. Someone compared this one with Candy Apple which is a matte red-red shade, but A review mentioning MAC Cyndi make me buy this. Same finish and colour, but this one is cooler-toned and more sheer. I was just so happy with this swatch, so I posted a self-portrait on Instagram.




Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love Cherry Tart, I find it to be probably the most wearable red I have in my lipstick collection because it's more blue-based and sheer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! Very wearable red for most of the skintone probably.Blue-based, but it is also friendly to warm-toned skin was well. I love its sheer and buildable colour<3

      Delete