February 02, 2013

NOTD: Essie Ballet slippers

This is one of famous bridal nail colours I heard. I got this one in winter, and felt cold while I watch my nailtips. So I don't often wear this, but today I thought of my wedding day while I was on the phone with my mom. It has been almost an year since the day, and I was planning first-anniversary trip. Why not be in the mood of wedding day again?


Essie Ballet slippers

Pale pink colour it is. I told you I felt cold when I watch my nailtips. You can see why. This is a picture of three coats of Essie Ballet slippers.  The colour is elegant and feminine, and it looks more beautiful with light coloured shirts. I wore this with white blouse and grey vest.

Because its "reputation as bridal nail colour," I thought some may like to see it with tings. Here is my picture.
With rings
I have little scar from "hot coffee" between my thumb and index finger, so I cut the picture not to show it. No mysterious thing here.

I think I would wear this when I feel like to be feminine, but my nail taste tent to like bold and warm colours. That means I already got bold ones: purplish-grey and plumy nail colours. I will get some picture of those sooner later =)


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment