February 13, 2013

Unboxiing: Nars And God Created The Woman Eye Kit

Hi, 

I ordered them on 29th of January, but there are some issue like two separate accounts on my card and sephora online, and the package going through "border" while the shipment started from Toronto, ON. Seriously, I found that there is a Borderfree sticker on the box. 


Sephora logo on the box

I only ordered two items, so the box is relatively smaller than other boxes I got.


Everything out of the box

Here is what I got.
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION/ Pro Smoky Liner #24
  • NARS/ And God Created The Woman Set
  • Josie Maran/ Argan Cleansing Oil deluxe sample
  • Lab Series For Men/ Daily Moisture Defense Lotion deluxe sample
  • Bvlgari AQVA pour Homme Marine/ samples 
  • Paco Rabanne 1 Million/ samples 
  • Paco Rabanne Lady Million/ samples 


Freeeeeeeeeee!

Five of them are samples. I saw many "better" samples I wish I could get, but they are not available to ship to Canada. *sad*
I am planning an anniversary trip to California in March, so I picked Josie Maran/ Argan Cleansing Oil  for evening cleansing, and Lab Series For Men/ Daily Moisture Defense Lotion SPF15 for mid-day touch-ups. 
While there is select-three-perfume-samples promo, Bvlgari AQVA pour Homme Marine seems like the only thing my hubby would wear for trip. Nice and easy one for "hotter" weather. But I also choose Paco Rabanne 1 Million and Lady Million for a few occasion like visiting nice restaurant for anniversary dinner. 




These are what I ordered. 




I heard this is a good dupe of MAC pencil brush. It is sharp-ended, and firm brush. The protector is designed for this brush only, I guess, and it is perfectly securing the product.  Good one for trip!



The palette and mini brush. The shades are mentioned on the box, not on the palette.
Alhambra    Kalahari               Bellissima
Galapagos  Coconut Groove  Night Clubbing

The colour looks gorgeous on the pan. I didn't have much time to swatch and do makeup, but the shades are available as ongoing single or duo shadow. So I think I can google some swatches and make my new look! 
Mini eye brush is soft, and this 7mm-thick flat-rectangled shape can be used for everyday make up. I cannot make any sharp details with this, but I can apply all-over-lid with its flat side and smudge eye line with dark shadow using its tip.

I am so excited with mail arrived, having enough time to study the shades before my trip! 

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment