January 03, 2013

Short review: Beautyblender


I got a Beautyblender when I went to Edmonton in November 2012.
It was released quite a long-long ago, and many online reviews are already there. So here is my quick review.

from http://beautyblender.ca

Run luke warm water thru the sponge for a minute, and this 5.7cm sponge will be 6.5cm in height. 8 mm in height seems like very small in numbers, but it looks quite a change when you see it. I use it every time I apply my choice of foundation/tinted moisturizer.
 
I don't know the science behind this product, but I surely do know the result! I can apply three layers of foundation with this sponge without being cakey.  Recently I use a tinted moistuizer from Nars which has sheer and buildable coverage, and no concealer. After three layers of it, my face still looks natural but neat without a touch of concealer!

No comments:

Post a Comment