January 07, 2013

Sky on Sunday

I still remember a sentence "People these days are so busy that they don't have a second to stop working and watch the sky"  that I read from a textbook.  I don't have a job right now,  but that doesn't mean I have enough time to "look up."
I am doing this posting weekly, so that many people can see the  real sky. No nice photo effect/filter. 


It was snowy all day.  It wasn't cold but I caught a cold.  Since I spent whole day on my bed,  not many thing happened except the noise of dragging snow from the road.
O that noise woke me up,  made me mad. I was hoping they move  and work on another building of my condo,  but they didn't.  So I went out to get some fresh air,  hoping to avoid the noise. 

Here is the picture I got while on the road to Tim Hortons. 



The colour of sky seems like my mood at the time.  When I homed,  the *noise* went home too.  I enjoyed good amount of sleep last night,  got well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment