January 13, 2013

Sky on Sunday

I still remember a sentence "People these days are so busy that they don't have a second to stop working and watch the sky"  that I read from a textbook.  I don't have a job right now,  but that doesn't mean I have enough time to "look up."
I am doing this posting weekly, so that many people can see the  real sky. No nice photo effect/filter. 


Today was good day. I had enough sleep of 9 hours, and one good yoga hour. My husband got home at 8 AM after his night sift, and I am perfectly enjoying me-time. Read daily reads-blogs, 50 pages of book, writing yesterday's diary, yoga,  etc. 

I think it is great idea to have one extra room for my self so that I won't wake up someone due to what I do while someone's asleep. I have my room with books, desk for desktop PC, sofa for reading,  and little space for yoga. Nice cozy room indeed. 

 

While I write things about my room, you may think I would take a picture of sky from window of my room. But weather today was too good to take a picture through window. So I took little adventure of going out and take a picture! I saw the sun for an hour, and outdoor temperature 2P M is -21 Celsius. Since it is normal to see the sky darkened at 4 PM, I guess now is the time to take a picture of nice blue sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment